Pediatric Physical Therapist (Outpatient Pediatric Clinic)
Triumph Therapeutics is a therapist owned pediatric clinic that focuses on life balance for all our staff. We are looking for a PT who wants to grow and develop their skills as an expert clinician while practicing in a low stress environment. If this sounds like what you have been looking for then please contact us to see if you can qualify to join our team. We remove the typical constraints of a one-size-fits-all treatment approach to provide personalized care by qualified clinicians.
All of our clinicians work directly with our patients in a one on one approach to deliver the care and attention each patient deserves. If you are looking for just such an opportunity that allows you ADVANCEMENT and the pursuit of your interests then we invite you to follow the necessary steps here to apply for this position. We would enjoy sitting down with you to go over our highly competitive pay package.
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: Friday and Saturday Morning
Areas Needed: Washington DC
- Provide services to pediatric population to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities from patients with developmental disabilities, injuries, and/or other health conditions.
- Restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
- Gathers background data, reviews referrals, selects and modifies evaluation tools, and provide a comprehensive assessment to determine the level of each patient’s physical and psychosocial functioning.
- Plan and implements individualized intervention plan to address developmental, physical and functional limitations as identified on evaluation.
- Evaluate needs for interdisciplinary referral
- Maintain compliance with documentation requirements and timelines
- Producing accurate and detailed documentation of treatment (Reports and daily treatment notes)
- Willingness to utilize evidenced based interventions in practice in order to show patient’s progress over time as a result of ongoing services to yield successful outcomes.
- Re-evaluate patient’s progress during on-going treatment at appropriate intervals, recommend, acquire, and modify necessary adaptive device, adaptive equipment, and /or most suitable durable medical equipment considering physical and functional imitations, to promote greater participation and/or enable greater independence with functional mobility skills to support ADL/IADL.
- Provides education and training as warranted to patient, family members and/or dedicated staff to support needs and/or promote carry over of skills and/or increase level of participation from patient.
- Complete timely and detailed records related to patient’s conditions i.e. assessment reports, progress report, ongoing therapy visits notes, Letter of justification for DME/AE/AD needs etc.
- Participates in multidisciplinary patient care conferences to provide updates, propose recommendations, develop and /or revise plan of care to meet patient’s needs
- Consults with, reports progress on patient’s functional status to appropriate parties, which may include Triumph Therapeutics Executive/Rehab director, referring physician, family members, care coordinator, and other medical professionals i.e. nurse, nutritionist, psychologist etc.
- Completes ongoing process for discharge planning and execution of discharge when applicable.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate degree relevant to position
- Active licensure as a Physical Therapist in Washington, D.C
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances (Background check, clear TB/chest X-ray etc.)
- Current CPR certification
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
- A good PT who enjoys growth and opportunity with less tree
- A PT who likes to work as part of a group and contribute in such a way that all members are winning together
- Most importantly someone who likes to see ideas taken into consideration and where room for advancement exists.
- At least 3 years of experience in a pediatric setting
- Active CAQH Profile
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, friendly work atmosphere and amazing support from our dedicated team!
Job Types: Contract, Per diem
Salary: $65.00 – $80.00 per hour
Healthcare setting: Private practice
Medical specialties: Pediatrics
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- On call
- Rotating weekends
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC 20016: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location