Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Apply for our Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant position Today!
Do you love what you are doing now? Are you interested in finding a growing opportunity for yourself professionally? Here at Triumph Therapeutics, we offer a fun, family friendly environment with an emphasis on evidenced based care, clinical specialties and strong encouragement to pursue continuing education to allow room for professional growth and fulfillment.
We are the top of our field and provide consistent, caring, and effective patient care from what you would expect from a traditional therapist owned clinic. Contact us to learn more about our team of great clinicians and what opportunities we have available for you to grow within a versatile setting that also affords you time to see your patients and do your notes void of pressure.
We invite you to apply for this position. We would enjoy sitting down with you to go over our highly competitive pay package.
Days/Hours Needed: Some weekdays-evening shift (4pm-7pm), Ability to work some weekends (Saturdays preferably)
Areas Needed: Washington DC
- Active licensure as an Occupational Therapy Assistant in Washington, D.C
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances (Background check, clear TB/chest X-ray etc.)
- Current CPR certification
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain
- A good COTA who enjoys growth and opportunity with less stress
- A COTA who likes to work as part of a group and contribute in such a way that all members are winning together
- Most importantly someone who likes to see ideas taken into consideration and where room for advancement exists.
- Active CAQH profile (If not, must be willing to create/update)
- HSCSN credentialed (If not, must be willing to obtain)
- Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated team!
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 – $50.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- After school
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location